Quantitative Risk-Based Inspection
The objective of this workshop is to provide a real-world, working example of the purpose and methodology for Risk-Based Inspection (RBI). PinnacleART™ RBI experts will guide participants through an example of a semi-quantitative RBI assessment for fixed equipment. The workshop allows each person to truly understand when, where, why and how to utilize RBI assessments to plan future inspections.
The workshop includes an in-depth look at the effects of operating pressure and temperature, metallurgy, process constituents, contaminants, consequence of failure, degradation mechanisms, inspection results and more.
- History of RBI
- Overview of the definitions and acronyms used in RBI
- Working example
- Utilizing results of RBI
- Evergreening/maintaining RBI results
- Workshop is limited to 25 participants
- Lunch is provided
- The workshop will last approximately one hour
- Please bring a calculator – all other workshop materials are provided