Death by Data and Documentation
Complete the form to instantly view the webinar
PinnacleART™ presents its third installment of Launch Knowledge: The Story of Reliability webinar series titled Death by Documentation. During this webinar, PinnacleART™ experts Jeffrey Foushee and Ryan Myers will walk you through simple steps on how to collect, organize and leverage critical documentation and data at your facility.
Join us to gain a better understanding of:
- The value of having clean data in reliability and integrity programs.
- Examples of simple mistakes that many programs make when maintaining their documentation and data.
- How to create simple and straightforward systems that provide quality documentation and data management going forward.
- Real-life examples of how other facilities have successfully organized their data.
- How to establish KPIs and audit systems to ensure you’re aware of deviations from good documentation and data management.
Who Should Watch?
- Integrity / Maintenance / Operations / Reliability Managers and Integrity / Reliability Engineers, Inspectors, etc.
- Individuals responsible for operations and maintenance, management, reliability, asset integrity, and/or safety in process or heavy process facilities (e.g. refining, chemical, fertilizer, pharmaceutical, electric power, manufacturing, food and beverage, etc.)