Mechanical Integrity Assessment: Why Bother?
Complete the form to instantly view the webinar
Government regulations require facilities to have a documented safety program in place, yet there are still many plants without any type of mechanical integrity program. Even if your location has a program that meets regulatory standards, how do you know if your mechanical integrity program reduces risk and improves compliance?
Well, good news! There is a way to measure your mechanical integrity program and benchmark the results against industry standards. A mechanical integrity assessment not only provides an overall facility benchmark, it also identifies the risky and costly gaps in the program. The assessment results allow a facility to correct shortcomings and implement the necessary processes to maintain a best-in-class safety program.
Watch this webinar to learn everything you need to know to plan and execute an assessment program for your facility.
Following this session you will understand:
- The value of a mechanical integrity assessment
- How to prepare for an assessment
- The assessment process
- Types of assessments and the benefits of each type
- How to get internal agreement to conduct a mechanical integrity assessment
Who Should Watch?
- Anyone responsible for safety, reliability or maintenance in a processing plant or facility