The Evolution of Inspection
Complete the form to instantly view the webinar
Operational efficiency is mission critical to companies operating in refining and process industries. To maintain optimal operating levels in a safe environment means companies must trust that their mechanical integrity and inspection programs are working effectively. However, there are many challenges that facilities face when it comes to managing these programs.
Join Inspectioneering Journal and PinnacleART™ for a 60-minute webinar to address these universal challenges that many facilities face each day. PinnacleART™ experts Milea Cosby and Kevin Birkby will touch on the evolution of inspection and mechanical integrity programs in the refining and process industries. Topics will include:
- A brief overview of the history of inspection and mechanical integrity programs
- How these programs evolved and improved into what they are today
- What the future holds for inspection processes and procedures.
A Q&A session immediately follows the webinar presentation.
Who should watch?
- Integrity/Maintenance/Reliability Managers, Integrity/Reliability Engineers and Inspectors
- Individuals responsible for reliability, asset integrity, maintenance and/or safety in a processing plant or facility