The Evolution of ISO 55000
Complete the form to instantly view the webinar
Manage risk. Ensure compliance. Improve organizational sustainability and efficiency. These are just a few benefits of an effective asset management program according to the International Organization of Standardization (ISO), which recently published the ISO 55000 series of asset management standards just last year.
Join PinnacleART President and COO Walt Sanford to learn about ISO 55001. Following the 45-minute complimentary webinar, you will walk away with a better understanding of:
- Overview of the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 55000
- The asset management process depicting ISO 55001 elements
- Benefits of integrating ISO 55001 into your facility’s asset management program
- The future of ISO 55001
Who Should Watch?
- Integrity / Maintenance / Operations / Reliability Managers, Integrity / Reliability Engineers, Inspectors, etc.
- Individuals responsible for operations and maintenance, management, reliability, asset integrity, and/or safety in process or heavy process facilities (e.g. refining, chemical, fertilizer, pharmaceutical, electric power, manufacturing, food and beverage, etc.)