THE STORY OF SILOED DEPARTMENTS
Complete the form to instantly view the webinar
PinnacleART’s Launch Knowledge: The Story of Reliability webinar series presents its inaugural webinar on The Story of Siloed Departments. Featuring integrity and reliability experts Nathanael Ince and Milea Cosby, the webinar will address the challenges that facilities face whose departments operate independently of one another, and how to implement a solution to this ongoing dilemma.
Join us to gain a better understanding of:
- The historical context for your current maintenance and integrity departments
- How best-in-class reliability programs apply to your facility’s different departments
- Solutions to integrating siloed departments
Who Should Watch?
- Integrity / Maintenance / Operations / Reliability Managers, Integrity / Reliability Engineers, Inspectors, etc.
- Individuals responsible for operations and maintenance, management, reliability, asset integrity, and/or safety in process or heavy process facilities (e.g. refining, chemical, fertilizer, pharmaceutical, electric power, manufacturing, food and beverage, etc.)