Three Steps to Achieving Return on Investment (ROI) from Operator Rounds
Complete the form to instantly view the webinar:
Check out our webinar, “Three Steps to Achieving Return on Investment (ROI) from Operator Rounds,” featuring PinnacleART™ experts Senior Systems Specialist Stephen Flory and Project Manager Bill McWilliams. As part of PinnacleART™’s Launch Knowledge: The Story of Reliability webinar series, we will discuss how Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) principles and processes can help optimize operator rounds and add value to a facility’s reliability program.
Join us to gain a better understanding of:
- The critical role operators play in maintaining the health of assets.
- Challenges facilities face that reduce the effectiveness and efficiency of their operator rounds.
- How to optimize operator rounds so that they enhance a facility’s overall reliability.
Who Should Watch?
- Integrity / Maintenance / Operations / Reliability Managers and Integrity / Reliability Engineers, Inspectors, etc.
- Individuals responsible for operations and maintenance, management, reliability, asset integrity, and/or safety in process or heavy process facilities (e.g. refining, chemical, fertilizer, pharmaceutical, electric power, manufacturing, food and beverage, etc.)