Value Engineering VS RCD
Complete the form to instantly view the webinar
Watch our webinar on Value Engineering vs. RCD in the Water Industry. This webinar features presentations from Director of Water and Wastewater Gerald Fejarang and Laura Hudson, PhD.
Following the webinar, attendees will walk away with a better understanding of:
- The difference between Reliability Centered Design (RCD) and Value Engineering (VE)
- How RCD improves VE
- The benefits and value of using RCD
- How to balance capital cost, lifecycle cost and risk in greenfield projects
Who Should Watch?
- City or Regional Utilities, Public Works Officials, City Managers, Engineers, General Managers, Inspectors, Water / Wastewater Treatment Managers
- Individuals responsible for operations and maintenance, management, reliability, asset integrity, and/or safety in a water or wastewater treatment facility.