Involvement in the local community is something that we strongly believe in and our actions show it! At PinnacleART, we give back in a variety of ways. From building and distributing care packages for the homeless to cleaning up the local streets and ditches, our outreach efforts are diverse in order to have the largest effect on the community.
Our dedication to service has resulted in the establishment of PinnacleART’s Community Outreach program, made up of employees who coordinate and host volunteer events for the corporation. PinnacleART even offers employees volunteer paid-time-off hours so they can dedicate time to causes of their choice.
Organizations that we have consistently partnered with, include:
- Pasadena Independent School District
- Carter Lomax Middle School / Mae Smythe Elementary School
- Sarah’s House
- Pasadena Humane Society & SPCA
- Colonial Oaks Assisted Living and Memory Care
- The Bridge Over Troubled Waters
- Gulf Coast Regional Blood Center
- Houston Food Bank
- Adopt a Soldier
If you would like to speak to a member of our Community Outreach program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.