Predictive Maintenance in the Water Industry
Complete the form to instantly view the webinar
Maintenance has become the central concern for facilities management, but many facility owners remain stuck in reactive mode out of the mistaken belief that they lack the resources or funding to implement proactive preventative and predictive maintenance strategies. However, technological advances have reduced the cost of predictive maintenance, bringing predictive maintenance strategies within the budgets of most facilities.
To learn more about these predictive maintenance strategies, join PinnacleART water experts Gerald Fejarang, Laura Hudson and Jeffrey Foushee for this 30-minute, complimentary webinar.
The educational webinar will include:
- An overview of condition monitoring / predictive maintenance
- A summary of vibration analysis
- How to build a vibration monitoring program, which includes certification, data acquisition and standards
Who Should Watch?
- City or Regional Utilities, Public Works Officials, City Managers, Engineers, General Managers, Inspectors, Water / Wastewater Treatment Managers
- Individuals responsible for operations and maintenance, management, reliability, asset integrity, and/or safety in a water or wastewater treatment facility.