Selecting a Mechanical Integrity Software
Complete the form to instantly view the webinar
According to a recent survey by Inspectioneering Journal, 90 percent of respondents maintain an Inspection Data Management System (IDMS). However, these systems vary from an excel spreadsheet to a comprehensive mechanical integrity software program.
Many facilities face challenges with their software programs, such as inefficient integration with existing software, an unfriendly user interface, poorly-housed document locations, scheduling delays and others. Is your facility one of them?
Following this session you will understand:
- The value of implementing a mechanical integrity software
- The process for selecting the right software
- How to identify your facilities software requirements and weigh them
Who Should Watch?
- Integrity/Maintenance/Reliability Managers, Integrity/Reliability Engineers, Inspectors
- Anyone responsible for safety, reliability or maintenance in a processing plant or facility